Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Morning: Business as Usual

I don't know why I expected a different result from that of our prior experiences - "third times a charm"? Alas, my body followed its own schedule, so I don't need to return to the doctor's office for a blood test. I cried, but not as much as I did when I found out about the cancelled Day 3 transfer. Maybe its because I'm so used to the two-week-wait ending this way? I'm sure more tears will come throughout the next few days because it is sad, but it isn't devastating. We wanted to give ourselves a chance at expanding our little family and we did. We are done with treatments and TTC and I am at peace with that decision. Not getting our desired result doesn't mean we go on in a different way - we will be a threesome, just as we were before. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's what I think...