Friday, January 30, 2009

My Head is Full of Ideas

I woke at the ungodly hour of 4:45am to use the bathroom and check that Ryan was snuggled under her blanket. When I tried to go back to bed, the mind started 'working'. Mind you, I have today off from work so sleeping-in was definitely on my agenda. But, instead I spent the next hour hoping sleep would take over. No such luck. In my morning quiet time, I've managed two loads of laundry, changed lightbulbs, sorted the week's mail, cleared the recycled papers, and made a list of what I'd like to accomplish today (the top six entries involved sewing / crafting). Oh, and made coffee!

Possessing my mind is sewing! I need to finish up the custom girl chenille quilt. Other than that, I also started some toile mini-totes, which fit three diapers, portable wipe container, a bottle, disposable changing pads, and mom's wallet and lipstick. I carried my large diaper tote all the time, but unless I was going somewhere for a day or overnight, I filled alot less space in the stroller basket by having the mini-tote. I have two in progress - navy and pink - which I hope to have completed today and pictures posted.

Mason has the day off also, and he'd like to bring Ryan into his office for a few hours. I should have no problem buckling down in the sewing room this afternoon! That is, unless I need a nap after this early morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's what I think...