Monday, December 28, 2009

The end of the year.....

How fast did 2009 go? I feel like it was yesterday that I embarked on my New Year's resolution of starting a blog. Where I fretted I wouldn't have time, I did find it hard to post at times, but also found it nice to get thoughts and new creatives down on 'paper'. I also feel like I made a whole lot of Blog-friends all across the country...from Rambler in Hawai'i, to Just Be Happy in Wasington, to If I Had A Hammer in Albuquerque, to Country Girl and Hollyrocks in Oklahoma, to Have you seen my Dragon in my own state of New York - albeit, she is up in the beautiful Adirondacks. I look forward to reading about their lives and comparing mine and my situations. So to all of you who've read me or popped by with a comment or two, THANKS....I look forward to starting out a new year and decade!

Cheers! Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. It did go fast! My first year with my blog as well and after a long absence a resolution to once again be more active. I've missed my blog friends and am looking keeping up with you as we journey into 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blog, so I hope you blog a lot in 2010!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Here's what I think...