Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!









I'm heading to work tomorrow and then directly out-east for Christmas Eve dinner. Followed by an overnight at my parents - where my brother and his family from Jacksonville will also be staying. We each have a young daughter so we're both leaving notes at our respective homes to direct Santa to Babcie and Dzaidzi's house. My patience has been short these past few weeks, so I'm looking for the 'work' part of Christmas to be over, and the enjoyment part to begin. Witnessing the belief in Santa has been amazing....I am taking her lead.

Also wanted to include some pics of the snow we had last Saturday night - we don't have a sled, but improvised. :-)

Merry Christmas everyone. May the star brightly shine for you at this time of year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! :D I wish it snowed here... it's so beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete

Here's what I think...