So Xstine and IfIHadAHammer both tagged me a couple days apart. Below is Hammer's tag...I hope it aligns well with Xstine, but will check hers to see if it is different Qs. Here goes! I hope this is interesting to you readers.....
Step 1: Respond and Rework. Answer the questions on your own blog. Replace one question that you don't like with a question of your own invention.
Step 2: Tag other un-tagged people
1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up: Yoga DVD, Blackberry, hat, two books, clock radio, pen, Frosted Mini-Wheats, hot choc, oatmeal, 4-cup coffee pot, kitchen (I'm in a hotel room as I write this!)
2. What's your favorite word? NICE
3. What are you wearing now? Heather beige light wool fair isle sweater, burgundy colored turtleneck, beige corduroys (it is COLD in DC) - I sat in class all day and wanted to be comfortable.
4. What's the last thing you read/are currently reading? Last: The Lovely Bones; Current: The Reader. And I just blogged about my NY Resolution on reading! :-)
5. Who was the last person you hugged? My daughter before I left for class on Monday afternoon. OH and the dog.
6. What's you current obsession/addiction? "Hello, my name is Jennifer and I'm an Etsy addict".
7. What is your least favorite household chore? (My Question) Clearing out the dishwasher.
8. What was the last thing you bought? Besides my afternoon cup of tea (a bargain at $1.09!), last night (because I'm in this hotel room) on Etsy: a blue ceramic necklace from Fisheye, and a rose necklace, teal hairclips for Ryan, and beads from Ticklebean. I like to support Etsy shops and hope it comes full-circle!!
9. What are you listening to right now? The forced-air heating system. No music or TV on.
10. What is your favorite type of bath product? Bubble Bath!!!
11. What is your most challenging goal right now? Finding time for all that I want to do - AND getting my husband to budget (I think he is a lost cause).
12. Say something to the person who tagged you. Hi Hammer!! Wondering how your prep is coming for the trunk show?? When is it again??
13. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? Would I have to keep working to pay bills?? I love where we are now, Long Beach, NY...but wouldn't mind the Carolina Coast - North or South.
14. Favorite vacation spot? Easy - Fair Harbor, Fire Island. I don't think it is 'vacation' anymore, but just teh family beach house I've been going to for 28 years. No cars, ferry over, wagons and kids. Bay and Ocean. No better place in my opinion.
15. Favorite children's book? I'll go with "Goodnight Gorilla" and "The Bear Snores On".
16. What is your most favorite Candy Bar of all time? Baby Ruth!
17. What was the first tape or CD that you bought for yourself? Ack- tape "Cornerstone" by Styx or Pat Benetar? CD is easy: Gene Loves Jezebel, but cannot remember if there is a separate title, that is the group, and the song off it is "Desire".
18. Describe your perfect day: Waking up to coffee and magazines in the sunroom, play with Ryan, go to the beach, take a nap, go for a massage, sew a couple hours, play more with Ryan or take her to the park / library, eat a nice dinner (not necessarily at a restaurant, but if not, one I don't need to clean up), and tuck into bed to watch a movie.
19. What's your favorite sweet treat? Hard question because I'd eat dessert before dinner if I could....Peach Melba, Bananas Foster, Lemon Meringue Pie, Bread Pudding, Boston Cream Pie, Apple Pie, Vanilla Ice-Cream with Chocolate Sprinkles...yyuuummmmmmmm!!
20. What would you do if you won the Lottery? Depending on the amount, pay off family's houses, put away for Ryan's education, and buy a retirement home in Wilmington, NC or another coastal town, where I could open a little baby-gift and baked treats shop. I'd also be able to be a SAHM and I would sign up to be a foster parent. Oh, and I'd have a bigger house where I could have my own sewing room, have a fireplace, and enough yard for a great garden!!
21 Aside from blogging, what is your favorite past time? Sewing our baby quilts, toys, and the new little girl dresses I've been working on - in addition to the little handbags I make. And playing with, reading to, and teaching Ryan. She already likes to help me sew!
22. If you were a fish what kind would you be and why? An angelfish because they are beautiful and graceful.
23. What is your most favorite movie of all time? Grease! And a few other favorites....Dr. Zhivago, Shawshank Redemption, Life is Beautiful....
24. What is your favorite food to eat? DARN!! This was going to be my added question - Italian!
I'm not going to tag anyone bc I don't know who has and who hasn't done one of these...so if you haven't, please feel free!! AND let me know if you do so I can check out your answers. :-)