Sunday, May 13, 2012

Our 100th Etsy Sale! & Happy Mother's Day!

I've been doing the happy-dance for a day!  We got our 100th Etsy sale yesterday, May 12, 2012.  AND the best part? It was to a customer who had just purchased a beach bag for herself and liked it so much, she decided to buy one for her mother.  This was the bag:

I have loved this fabric and thought I'd sell more of them, but turns out, they did better in craft fairs than on Etsy.  Maybe the pictures didn't show the colors as well?  I'm thrilled it is going to a happy-repeat-buyer.  :-) 

I got to spend Mother's Day with my fantastic mom and my fantastic daughter out on Fire Island.  Beautiful weather.  Mr. Olive and my Dad did alot of the outside work at my parent's beach house and I took care of the inside cleaning.  Opening the house is a big job and I feel that it shouldn't have to fall onto my aging parents when we are local and can surely do the heavy-lifting.  It was a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! 

Wishing a Happy to all those moms out there...I hope you did what made you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's what I think...