Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sew In Results: May 21


As I suspected, I was way too tired to get anything substantial done last night.  After the day, I cracked open a beer (unusual for me), which basically did me in.  But I did make progress, which is better than no progress.  I sewed on many Olive Street Studio labels, (to the outside and inner pockets of the reversible beach totes), got some smaller handbags almost completed in Seaside and Beachglass fabrics, one little Modern Floral, and pinned the cell pockets to the beach totes.  In all, I have 11 beach totes underway - and one needs to get to my reunion with me the first weekend in June - and the 5 smaller bags.  I'm hoping to have the bottoms of the beach totes all pinned by the end of the weekend. 


3 comments:

Here's what I think...