Monday, March 23, 2009

Vacation: Day 2 and Commute Poll

I'm on vacation now in Florida visiting my parents, who rented a house for 3 months in Martin County. My SIL and niece are here for the early part of the week, so it's nice for the cousins to play together. Ryan really misses Emilia since she moved to Jacksonville. I'll post some pics once I receive from Zuzja - makes me wish I brought the camera. The weather is FANTASTIC and today we went to the pool, to the spa for facials, and to buy some orchids. I have 2 more to add to my collection. :-) More to come.....

AND the result of my commuter poll indicates I'm the only idiot traveling 90+ minutes ONE-WAY to start my daily grind. I thought someone else may be clocking in at the 60-minuyte mark, but the nearest was 30-minutes. Just reinforces that we need to get out of dodge to better this aspect of our QOL. :-0

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was on vacation in Flordia. Sounds like you are having fun.

    I took your poll. I am a stay at home mom, so I don't have a commute to work, so I marked what commute. I am also a student though, and I drive about 1 hr 20 minutes to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I want to be in Florida!

    ReplyDelete

Here's what I think...